[Geysers] Geyser report June 6

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 16:29:14 PDT 2009

It never did snow -- just periods of light cold rain in generally 40-50
degree temps. Seems the bulk of the storm is headed north and east of here, but
we still expect wet conditions for the next several days.

Yesterday I failed to mention that Dome began a series with 1225ie initial;
it was still active into today's afternoon.

Bronze Spring was active, per Mike Keller, with bursts of 1-2 feet
repeating around every 10 minutes; his call was at 1239.

Plumes of 61, 62 and 69; then 65 and 56 minutes.

Beehive was, I think, 1521 -- I wasn't there, so this is a report from Jere
via Webcam.

Lion 0636ie initial, 0808, missed apparently, 1116 minor.

Aurum 0905 and 1245.

Castle 0105E major and trying to erupt as I departed around 1330

The little Snake Eyes is erupting frequently, splashing to 1 and
occasionally 2 feet for a few seconds.

Grand around 0500 and then 1202 (T3Q). Again, note the number of bursts and
the short intervals.

Oblong 0952ns.

Grotto in marathon, presumabley the same eruption that started at 1213
yesterday. It was still going at 1230 today. And no, Bijou was NOT completely
shut down.

Daisy running long: 0618ie, missed, and 1129.

Riverside 0615 and 1236.

Fan and Mortar appeared to have probably undergone an event cycle shortly
before I got there at 0952. The following action was real garbage (I think):
River Vent on 1013, off 1016; on 1019, Gold 1020, 1023 off, no Angle; 1025
RV on, 1028 Gold, off 1040 no Angle; 1047 RV on, 1052 Gold very weak
splashing, and I left the scene.

Great Fountain 1317, per Lynn.

Labial 1450.

Fountain 1457ie.

And.... what I'm pretty sure was Kaleidoscope, which I haven't seen in a
long time, 1457ie with a steady, slender column many 10s of feet high. It did
not play again in the subsequent 5 minutes.

Scott Bryan
**************Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile
device for under $50. Take a Peek!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1221845911x1201401556/aol?redir=http://www.getpeek.com/aol)