[Geysers] Short Additional Geyser Report 5 June 2009

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:33:57 PDT 2009

I went for a run from my dormitory at the Upper Store to Fan and Mortar and
back. This report will be brief, but after a 10 hour day and then a nice
long run, I decided to keep it to a short night. The only times I have are
ones that I saw in the logbook as well as ones I mentally noted while
running.

Grand was reported to have an eruption at 1911.
Rift was 1945ie, and as of ~2005 it appeared that the Sawmill Complex was
entering a Deep Drain.

Oblong appeared to have erupted within 1 or 2 hours of 1950.
Grotto was definitely in a marathon. Variable Spring was dropping and
boiling vigorously. Spa was also 1958ie.

I didn't stay more than 2 minutes at Fan and Mortar. Gold had just come on
based on how strong it was, Angle was not on yet. This was 2002.

The most interesting news tonight is that Dome *and* Little Squirt were
2010ie. I have been here since May 20 and that is the first time I have seen
either of them in eruption.

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in
me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who