[Geysers] Discounts

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:21:56 PDT 2009

I work for Yellowstone General Stores (the Upper Old Faithful store) this
summer. The Yellowstone Association discount is 10% and is available at
grocery, apparel, jewelry, and outdoors. However, the discount (as Udo said)
does not apply to the Fountain, alcohol, or tobacco products. I'm not sure
if there's anything else that the discount is not available for. If I hear
of anything, I will pass it on, but no alcohol, tobacco, or Fountain
discounts.

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in
me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who