[Geysers] Geyser Report (6/2) Stephens

Jeff Cross Jeff.Cross at wallawalla.edu
Tue Jun 2 22:49:12 PDT 2009

Lynn, have you observed a rain effect at Till before?  I have witnessed several other geysers (Aurum is the best known example) where this occurs.  I had never heard of it happening at Till until your recent message.

Jeff Cross
jeff.cross at wallawalla.edu

<<
Till major was 0700 this morning (6/2), for a double interval of 19h01m, 9h31m average.  The average has been creeping up the past few days, but with the rain today, this afternoon's closed interval dropped to 9h06m.  I didn't get the start of overflow this afternoon, but this morning the overflow was 42 mintues and had not yet reached the road when Till started its eruption.