[Geysers] Geyser report June 1

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 16:18:10 PDT 2009

Every now and then domestic duties, like laundry and propane, call, so I
was back to twon by about 2:30. Thus a short report today.

Plume 66, 64 and 62 minutes early on.

Last evening Beehive erupted at 1751. It was actually the rangers via the
Webcam how made the initial Indicator call, but it then continued for 16
minutes after that call. Today Beehive's Indicator 0809 Beehive 0826.

Lion 0602 (not initial) and 0717.

No Aurum call that I heard.

Plate (!) 0939 and 1257 (not necesasarily a closed interval).

Castle 0445ie major -- three majors in a row.

Sawmill in control of that group again.

Grand yesterday at 1826, exactly 1 hour into Rift, which itself had a
duration of about 2 1/2 hours. Per Grand's filling, the early eruption was
between 0300 and 0330 (there was no electronic time called). Then this morning at
1003 (T1Q).

Oblong 0712.

Grotto 0647ie and off before 0940.

Daisy 0617, 0830ie, 1029vr.

Riverside 1059.

Fan and Mortar -- well.... at less than and (estimated) 1 1/2 days from the
5/30-31 eruption, this morning F&M underwent a pretty fair event cycle. I
arrived at 1003 (same time as Grand, for which I only heard the call from
Jim) to see a splash in Main Vent. At 1008 River Vent tried to come on but was
halted by another, rather large MV splash. River did then go off at 1011.
This was folled by a couple more MV splashes and enought of a Bottom Vent
eruption to put some water down the runoff toward (about 2/3 way) the river. But
then River came on. It was a normal cyclke, and the next one, seen after
Riverside, was garbage. But........welll..........

Great Fountain 0930
Fountain 0502ie and 1132.

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377040x1201454360/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun