[Geysers] National Park quarters

Tamsen Leigh Hert THert at uwyo.edu
Mon Jul 27 07:33:17 PDT 2009

Scott and all,
I was aware of the National Park quarters since it was
Senator Barasso from Wyoming that introduced the idea/bill.
I have a friend who works for him so will see what she thinks.
I would like to be a part of the group for WY since they
disappointed me with the state quarter.

Tamsen

Tamsen Emerson Hert, MLS, MA
Head of Special Collections