[Geysers] Geyser Report 7/11

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:32:45 PDT 2009

I didn't get out into the Basin today since I worked 1:30-9:45, and I
needed to catch up on some sleep. All times are from the VC logbook.
They are all from Saturday, July 11.

Beehive was 1147 after the 1129 Indicator for an interval of 14h06m.

Artemesia was 1026.
Aurum was 0927 and 1403.
Lion was 0917 and 1045.
There was a Rift at 0520.
Penta erupted today at 1006 (d=46m).
Castle had a major at 1202.
Daisy had eruptions at 0539, 0757, 1010ns, 1223, 1436, 1648ie.
Grand was 1032 and 1750.
Riverside erupted at 1109 and 1744.
Plume intervals today were seemingly all 60+ minutes.
Grotto Fountain 1254 with Grotto at 1256. There was another time in
the logbook, but I couldn't read it at 9:45pm because I didn't bring a
flashlight with me, and my cell phone didn't light it up enough.
Oblong had eruptions at 0906 and 1543.
There were 2 Fountain's in the logbook at 1131 and 1725.

Tomorrow I will begin my Fan and Mortar vigil once I finish work.
Maybe it will be nice to me and erupt for me... from the start... for
once. Maybe.

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ
lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son