[Geysers] Geyser Report July 8

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:37:33 PDT 2009

I will begin with the most important news. Fan and Mortar were 2026.
There was a River Pause at 1908 and splashing in Main around that time
as well. Apparently water levels were trying to die down but Mortar
pretty much kept everything alive. I did not get there until about
2035ish, but Lynn will probably have more in her report.

Lion was 2026ie. I saw it as I was coming back from a softball game.

Castle had a major at 0545.
Daisy was running longs with the windy day. 0602ie, 0848, 1133, 1417, 1700ns.
Grand was 0607 and 1648. The afternoon eruption was two bursts.
Riverside was 0940 and 1613.
Beehive's Indicator at 1040 with Beehive following at 1055.
Plume's intervals were again in the 45-60 minute range.
Aurum was 1417.
Grotto was 0520ie. Grotto Fountain was boiling around 2045.
Depression 0939ie.
Oblong 0824ie.

That's all for today.

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ
lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son