[Geysers] Yellowstone July 6 (Stephens)

Michael Goldberg mikeg at math.jhu.edu
Tue Jul 7 19:00:45 PDT 2009

To add to the pool of Lion eruption data:

Dave Monteith posted a compressed version of the day's webcam still
images on YouTube.  It shows a possible Lion minor at 0503ie, a major
at 0525ie, the recorded minor at 0645, and a major (not an initial) at
0719.

The next series has its initial eruption at 1943, a second major at 2109,
then darkness falls.

Michael Goldberg
mikeg at math.jhu.edu