[Geysers] Beehive 1-23-09

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Mon Jan 26 18:29:51 PST 2009

It was me there for Beehive.  Fortunately I was walking up to Lion when the Indicator started, heading toward Beehive and then to the Snow Lodge to go on the Firehole Basin Snowcoach tour.  This was the one occasion that I hoped for a short Indicator otherwise I would have arrived late for the snowcoach!  Beehive cooperated and I arrived in the Snow Lodge with plenty of time.

Perhaps I was taking this backlit photo I was taking?

I will write a bit more later this week but I am still recovering from the trip home yesterday and having to go back to work today.

Graham Meech