[Geysers] 01/20 geyser report

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 19:00:10 PST 2009

I dont know if anyone has missed these reports, I have been out for the  past
week with a rib injury, and I was glad to be back in today.  It was a
bluebird day, and the geysers were good to me.

When pulling out of Biscuit Basin, Demise Geyser was splashing 1 to 2 feet
high at 10:19 ie. I have only seen this once before several years ago.

Riverside   11:18 ie

Plume   12:36 ie

Oblong  12:42 ie (this observation was from the road)

Till   13:01 ie

Great Fountain 13:11 ie

Fountain  13:19 with a 36:42 minute duration

Morning's Thief  13:20; 13:24; 13:29

Twig 13:51

There was nothing in the morning because of the fog, but it was sure nice  to
have a group willing to stick out the entire duration of Fountain, I always
feel I'm doing my job right when the group is willing to stick it out.

Jim
YTG
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)