[Geysers] Transactions 11--Reminder and update

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:02:12 PST 2009

Hi All,

This
is mainly a repeat of the announcement that was printed in the most
recent issue of the Sput, but we want to be sure we reach everyone on
the listserv as well.  We are pleased to announce that there is now a
page on the GOSA website for Transactions authors.  The new T11
submission guidelines are now available for download, and an example
article will be available shortly.  We will also have citation examples
posted within the next few weeks.  The web address is:

http://gosa.org/transactionsubmission.aspx

This site should be linked from the GOSA main page very soon.

In the mean time, we are still looking for submissions for T11.  We
thank those of you who have already submitted articles and article
ideas, and encourage anyone who has not already contacted us to please
do so as soon as possible.  We have set a submission deadline of June 1, 2009.

As always, the GOSA Transactions relies on submissions by GOSA associates.  We welcome articles of any length, from a one-page short summary study to in-depth analyses and historical articles.  The dissemination of information about geysers and their activity is a major part of GOSA's mission, and the Transactions is the archival and scientific journal for such purposes.

The Transactions editors may be reached at a new GOSA address, transactions at gosa.org, as well as the previously announced address, gosatransactions at gmail.com.

The Transactions 11 submission guidelines are also included here as an attachment.

Thank you,

Jeff Cross, Tara Cross, and Pat Snyder, Transactions Editors
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_012009