[Geysers] Indigo Spring, changes due to quakes?

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sat Jan 10 06:53:20 PST 2009

Karen,

Indigo Spring is an intermittent spring.  I have never timed, nor am aware
of any exact data ever taken on its activity, but I have seen it below
overflow and its runoff channels dry in the past.  A few years ago I posted
on the list server asking if anyone had ever spent time watching it and
received no reply.

MK