[Geysers] Announcement

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Mon Jan 5 11:39:50 PST 2009

Over the past 20 years GOSA has accumulated some unsold copies of
several "GOSA Transactions" volumes.  In order to encourage readership a
few package offers were put together for a special sale.  Please visit
GOSA Store web pages* for details.  You don't have to be a "Sput"
subscriber to enjoy these specials.  Please remember that unlike most TV
ads our prices include postage and handling.
*
http://www.computerpoint.net/catalog/gosa00/TRANSSALE1/searchresults.htm
*
http://www.computerpoint.net/catalog/gosa00/TRANSSALEA/searchresults.htm
I'd also like to point out that inventory is getting low on some of the
earlier volumes.  If you ever contemplated getting a complete set time
is running out.

Thanks,
Udo Freund