[Geysers] quakes

Goh83642 at wmconnect.com Goh83642 at wmconnect.com
Sun Jan 4 14:06:21 PST 2009

   I too like a lot of other folks am interested in the recent sequence of
earthquakes in Yellowstone.  I have been going into the Park for fifty plus
years and this is a first for me.  Norris Geyser Basin has given us a few clusters
of earthquake activity, but I believe this is the biggest and best in my life
time.
   A friend of mine plotted all the recent earthquakes by longitude and
latitude on Google Earth.  He sent me his link and I took some computer snapshots.
I have attached two of them so everyone can enjoy them.  Hope you like
them....
   Gary Henderson
    Meridian, Idaho