[Geysers] Last 08 Beehive

Kevin Leany kleany at cox.net
Thu Jan 1 09:37:16 PST 2009

The last Beehive of 2008 was another one that did not gain much height.  It had a short indicator and did not appear to go over 100 feet.  Wind was listed on the cam at 9 mph, but we all know how the basin may vary.  I know that someone else mentioned a short height Beehive.  Has this been a trend?  Now on the plus side, it was a dual.

Happy New Year to all and hopefully this one will be better than the last one (but I am not holding my breath).

Kevin Leany
kleany at cox.net