[Geysers] Giant signs nudged

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 20:43:06 PST 2009

I asked Megan for details when I was in the Visitor Center today.  She said there was a lot less ice than a few days before, standing water (on a cold morning) and that Bijou was off.  I asked about the possiblity of the signs being kicked by bison, but she didn't think they would have kicked both heavy signs that far.

Karen Low