[Geysers] yet another new Fan & Mortar marker, and a few other things

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:22:17 PST 2009

I placed a new Fan & Mortar marker Monday, 2 February, and just replaced it this morning, 2/6.  We may be able to check it again Sunday.  Skiing onward 2/2 I saw Atomizer i.e. at about 0940...

Fyi we've just started using 8 1/2 for Grand.  Luckily a visitor saw it at 1215 or so today; we can't make out much from the webcam since it's ... SNOWING!  The boardwalks were getting ridiculous with ice, so this is welcome in many ways.

We've also had a good Beehive run:

1/21 1243
1/22 1126
1/23 1229