[Geysers] What is it

dmonteit at comcast.net dmonteit at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 11:27:38 PST 2009

It is very hard to tell.  It is aligned in general with the Grotto/Riverside area.  It may even be far enough to the right for Artemesia/Biscuit Basin.  I'd be very surprised if it was Excelsior or MGB.  Midway Is further to the right and from the webcam should align with the left to middle portion of Geyser hill.  All I can say for certain is that it is a nice picture with an intriguing steam formation that makes me wish I was there.  Thanks for sharing,

Dave