[Geysers] Wencam times 12/12/09

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sat Dec 12 16:01:54 PST 2009

Here are some times from the webcam on Saturday 12/12/09  taken from the
chat log
( <http://yellowstone..paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>
http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly), thank you for all
the reports.   Snowed all day, so it was hard to see anything, even OF and
Beehive were not easy to see (but we did get another daylight Beehive).
There might be enough snow coming for the benches to vanish before opening
day on Tuesday.  The streaming cam was down most of the day but we wouldn't
have been able to see anything down-basin through the snow anyway.  The snow
kept the temps up above zero last night and into the 20's today with
wind-chills in the teens.

Beehive 1056, Ind maybe 1047ie (but it might have been Depression),
definitely Ind 1051ie,

OF 0739, 0925, 1059, 1223, 1351, 1523, 1656,

Plume 1210, 1315, 1422. 1618,

Graham Meech