[Geysers] Webcam times 12/3/09

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Thu Dec 3 20:31:40 PST 2009

I came in about mid-way through the Grand eruption (couldn't see water
exactly, just a lot of steam chugging skyward). Toward the end, a second
large cloud emerged to Grand's right that, if I  could have said for
sure it was significantly distant from Grand, I would have guessed was
Oblong, but so close to sunset depth perception was very difficult to
gauge and it almost looked like it could have been in the same relative
plane as Grand.  Just curious if anyone knew.  Its duration would have
suggested Oblong.  Sawmill was going and I saw what I think was
Spasmodic start, so those were definitely to the left and forward.
Karen Webb