[Geysers] University of Wyoming - Honors Students Visiting Yellowstone

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:27:11 PDT 2009

HI Jennifer.
I will be in gazing on the 11th, leaving for home the 12th,
unfortunately.
I am sure quite a few gazers will be around those two days, though.
If it is a day for a potential Fan & Mortar eruption, most folks will
be around the Upper Geyser Basin.
I also try to catch Beehive Geyser when possible, another good place
to meet other gazers as well, so are the Grand Geyser benches during
Grand's window.
Please introduce yourself!
Pat Snyder