[Geysers] Re: Obama and Security

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 17:08:49 PDT 2009

Yeah, the most popular area of the park -- Hey, please note that I am not
opposed to presidential security, be that person black or white, male or
female,  or whatever (I wouldn't want to be shot). HOWEVER, that presidential
person  ought to be able to recognize the inconvenience. After all, he didn't
have to  run for president. He could have shown Yellowstone to his kids as
a  senator.

Ah, well. I haven't been much of a curmudgeon lately, so.....

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 8/19/2009 5:00:01 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,