[Geysers] Off topic: offering back issues of Sput

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 16 20:20:45 PDT 2009

Hi Chris,

I'd be interested in having the issues from 1990 through June of 1996,
if you'd like me to come get them. Just tell me where and when.

BTW, our Leclercq translation was coming along nicely before I went on
vacation. Hope to be done with it some time this fall. Are you at all
interested in checking it out?

Janet Chapple
650-289-0938
janet at yellowstonetreasures.com