[Geysers] Smokejumper Hot Springs

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 18:58:18 PDT 2009

Of course, persons interested in Smoke Jumper Hot Springs could avail
themselves of the work done by others and thusly look at pages 156-161 of  The
GOSA Transactions, Volume IX, that being an article Mike Keller wrote about
Smoke Jumper Hot Springs........

TSB

In a message dated 8/13/2009 6:00:51 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,