[Geysers] Geyser Report 8/4

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:00:27 PDT 2009

All times, unless otherwise noted, are from Tuesday, August 4.

Today was a day that began as a beautiful clear day that turned into
cloudy which then turned into stormy. It took awhile for my internet
to work because of the storm that just passed through.

Because Fan and Mortar erupted this morning at 0930, and because
Beehive erupted at 0930 (Indicator at 0915) for an interval = 12h56m,
I decided to stay inside. This gave me some much needed relaxation
time after one of the busier days of the season for us in the store. I
don't have much for times, other than what was reported to and
recorded by the Visitor Center.

Artemisia 1759
Aurum 1633ns
Grotto 0500ie
Lion 1612
Oblong 0533, 1554
Plate 0937ie
Castle 1440 (major)
Daisy 0658, 0915ie, 1551, 1755ie
Fountain 0720ie
Grand 0741 (T2Q) and 1758
Riverside 1530
Plume was recorded at 0612, 0710, 0805, 1052, and 1246

Hopefully I will have more information tomorrow as I have the early
shift which will allow me to get out and enjoy the Basin more
thoroughly.

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ
lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son