[Geysers] Old Faithful eruption Aug 1st 0224pm webcam

Anglgrlsnt at aol.com Anglgrlsnt at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 08:49:18 PDT 2009

We too have noted what I thought was just a side vent near Old Faithful
during the winter web cam views.  I thought the sun angle and perhaps
different air stillness on the really cold days made it visible versus the  hotter
summer days and lower humidity.  Look forward to more  comments.      Rich
Glasser

In a message dated 8/2/2009 6:57:30 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,