[Geysers] BBC special on Yellowstone

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 21:16:56 PDT 2009

My comment was based on the repeated statements that this video, at least
in its entirety, was not going to be available in the USA AND  FURTHERMORE
the fact that it is available on a site where it is labeled as  being "free."

I just went to the Discovery Channel website and this program is NOT
listed.

If it is in fact available in the USA then I suggest that 1) people buy it;
 or 2) people record it off the TV when it is shown (hoping that it
includes the  gazer segment, which is what most seem to care about).

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 4/30/2009 5:39:53 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,