[Geysers] Opening weekend additions

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 07:18:31 PDT 2009

I didn't know Phantom Fumarole was at Norris!  Have I "forgotten" the  name?

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 4/20/2009 12:10:10 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
mabdepot at msn.com writes:

I  observed 3 closed intervals of Constant with intervals of 30m, 28, and
27m.  One eruption tried to have a second group of bursts but did not
succeed.  The ice cone at Guardian, Black Growler and Ledge is as  impressive as
last year, but the boardwalks are more passable.  I  saw something
resembling a weak Arsenic, but it was so puny I hesitate to call  it Arsenic!
"Something over there erupted."  The high pressure vent  in Porcelain is active.
Phantom Fumerole sounds dry with  occasional gurgles, I didn't stay long
enough there to see if there was a  cycle.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572844x1201387506/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooter420NO62)