[Geysers] BBC Show (Schwarz)

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 21:58:53 PDT 2009

There is a pretty good chance that it will be released in Region 1 too.  Many BBC films are shown as Discovery programs, and they get US releases.  Might get the extra 10 minutes on each one too :-)
My player plays Region 2, but if it is missing the geyser footage, I may wait and see what else comes..

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

-Anatole France