[Geysers] Mystery art

Koka, Sreenivas, D.D.S., Ph.D. Koka.Sreenivas at mayo.edu
Sat Sep 27 18:36:27 PDT 2008

Since we seem to be the only ones with sufficient time, curiosity and energy to take a guess at Scott's teasers:

For mystery image #2, we guess Fountain Geyser.  The artwork looks so much like the first image, that logic suggests that we guess it's the same artist, but this seems so obvious that it cannot possibly be that simple.  As we said before, it's neither Picasso nor Warhol.