[Geysers] Video of Splendid Geyser on Youtube

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 21:05:01 PDT 2008

Hi - I just uploaded a video of Splendid Geyser on Youtube.  As far as I can tell, it is the only one presently on the web.  It is not great, as it was taken with an old VHS camcorder and it is my first attempt, but I will try to improve it...meanwhile, here it is...

Date, sometime first 10 days of July, 1997, at about 0910.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W50EB-JAiaE

Bruce Jensen
"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France