[Geysers] Geyser Report 8/30-9/13

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:36:57 PDT 2008

Graham Meech wrote:
>Avoca was active on 9/3, erupting roughly every 2 minutes.
On 9/9 I watched it for about 20 minutes and all I >saw was boiling in the vent,
no real eruptions.  Has it finished its eruptive activity?
I was at Avoca on 9/5 and saw what I would consider "normal" behavior based on what I'd seen previously in 2008.  It was erupting about every 2 minutes with some variation in the strength of the eruptions.  So it was still erupting as of 9/5.
--Tara Crossfanandmortar at hotmail.com