[Geysers] Geyser Report Friday Sept 19, 2008

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 19:59:01 PDT 2008

*Geyser Report Fri 9-19-08*

Beehive 1129    indicator 1115
Plume: 0123, ...1038, 1138
Lion: 1058 initial
Castle: 0015e
Grand: 0220ns, 2 burst;  0903  G2Q
Oblong: 0425ie
Daisy: 0246ie, 0445ie, 0642, 0837, 1041
Riverside: 0240, 0844ie
Grotto: 0135ie--off by 0210
Artemisia 0832
Little Cub was ie at 1050 (off by 1052), and ie again at 1129
Atomizer had a 39sec minor at 1112
Depression 1127ie

Lone star seems to have been going the past few days on a 10-1-4-7 schedule
Lone Pine:  minor at 1538

Mid-morning, Fan and Mortar had an event cycle leading to lock before the
water levels disappeared--I dashed there and back from Beehive, and have no
notes on the process.  Lynn Stephens and Dean Lohrenz split up the night
shift last night, and Jim Scheirer was early AM relief.  Thank you, thank
you, and thank you!

Another frosty start to a warmer than average, beautiful day!  I hear that
nice weather may abandon us before the weekend is over.

Barbara Lasseter