[Geysers] Geyser Report Wed 9-17-08

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:23:40 PDT 2008

Geyser Report Wed 9-17-08

I was not in the basin long, and most of that time was spent with BBC, but
here is what I have:

Beehive went overnight.  Jim Scheirer reported ice-covered boardwalk when he
first passed that way this AM.
Plume intervals of 56 and 59 minutes.
Lion initial at 1012
Castle minor at 0955
Daisy 0910
Oblong 0810ie
Sawmill start at 0853
Artemisia: 0924
Aurum: 0939 (possibly 0931--my bad writing)
Uncertain was ie at 1004

Grand erupted at 10something last night, and 0714
Sputniks at 0722 and 0919
W Triplet at 0918ie  and Rift 0929

Lowest I saw this AM was 24 degrees about 0700--frosty benches and
boardwalks, but no clouds, lovely sunshine, growing quite warm as the day
progressed.  The wood benches at Grand were repainted this AM.

I am attaching a snapshot of the small bubbler under the boardwalk near
Tilt's Baby.  It was not bubbling, but draining when the pix was shot
between the boards of the walk.