[Geysers] Geyser report Mon Sept 15

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 15:54:56 PDT 2008

Ah, well... all good things come to an end, and this is my last report of
2008... Thanks to all and I hope to see all again next year -- as well as those
gazers I missed in '08...

No Fan and Mortar as of 1245. There was an event cycle in the night (ending,
apparently, around 0330), but then Angle couldn't seem to shut off and the
cycles I saw (all two of them) were true garbage.

Riverside 0741.

Grotto Fountain 1130ie, Grotto 1131 and still ie at 1245.

Oblong 1023ns.

Daisy 0817, 1030, and 1237.

Grand was 00-dark (0031, I think), then 0932 (T2Q).

Castle 0406 major.

Lion 0948 initial, 1111, and 1215.

No Aurum was called in my time there today.

Beehive's Indicator 1020, Beehive 1029 (yes, a 9-minute Indicator).

Plume intgervals of 123/2, 61, and 61.

On the drive out, Great Fountain was 1300ns -- the runoff next to the road
was only part way toward White Dome and the bursts were very nice.

Scott Bryan
have a good winter!