[Geysers] Geysers of Yellowstone 4th Edition

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:14:36 PDT 2008

   For what it's worth, the book has been available from Amazon for a while
for $16.47 plus shipping, and their usual free shipping offers apply (free
standard shipping with $25+ orders, 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime
membership, etc.).  Link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Geysers-Yellowstone-T-Scott-Bryan/dp/0870819240/

David Schwarz