[Geysers] Books

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 14 10:44:04 PDT 2008

I'm glad the 4th edition is popular but it's sad that YA didn't have
their act together with regard to ordering enough.  And although GOSA
Store could have sold them in the Park, GOSA would probably have gotten
into legal trouble had we done so.  Therefore we refrained, but we can
still help you get yours even if it's via snail mail.

As of this moment GOSA Store has reopened for business (We made it back
home safely, thanks.) and has over two dozen copies of the 4th edition
ready to ship.  The $24.95 price includes mailing & handling.
Supporter, Sponsor and Benefactor subscribers may take their discounts
but only CA addresses pay any additional sales tax.  Therefore most of
you could save some money by buying from the GOSA Store.

Transactions Volume X is also now available.  I'll be picking them up
from the printer tomorrow.  Those of you who pre-ordered should be
receiving yours shortly.

Thanks for supporting GOSA!

Udo Freund

Oh, by the way, 4th edition weighs 20 ounces (1-1/4 US pounds) less any
packaging.