[Geysers] Geysers of Yellowstone 4th Edition

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 18:17:07 PDT 2008

In a message dated 9/12/2008 9:11:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TSBryan at aol.com writes:

Last I heard, YA was hoping for a delivery of the 4th edition this week  and,
if that happened, they might have gotten it at the OFVC today. If not,  then
the OF area is sold out. As of a few days ago, they did have some copies  at
the Book Peddler in West. People have also recently found it at Grant and
Mammoth VCs.

Scott Bryan

Scott,

Thanks for the update.  I don't think I'll risk it.  Better bring  it along
just in case I can't get one.

Becky