[Geysers] Geysers of Yellowstone 4th Edition

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 15:04:16 PDT 2008

In a message dated 9/11/2008 6:59:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Beckykr at aol.com writes:

I am headed to the park Saturday and wanted to know if the bookstores there
have the 4th edition yet.  I don't want to lug my 3rd edition if I can buy a
new 4th edition there.  My suitcase is heavy enough already.

Last I heard, YA was hoping for a delivery of the 4th edition this week and,
if that happened, they might have gotten it at the OFVC today. If not, then
the OF area is sold out. As of a few days ago, they did have some copies at the
Book Peddler in West. People have also recently found it at Grant and Mammoth
VCs.