[Geysers] For our viewing pleasure

Derek dkbrice at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 23:18:31 PDT 2008

Hi Michael
Last week, Tom Cawley and his assistant fitted a new static cam, but
it proved to have a far less wide angle lens than the old one. Yesterday
they refitted the original cam, and while they were there they cleaned the
glass of the streaming cam. Now we can zoom right back without the
auto-focus locking onto the water drop marks. That is until the next time
Old Faithfull spits on it.

Cheers
Derek