[Geysers] GTG and GTL

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 20:51:57 PDT 2008

Having just first looked at this picture, it is clearly fictional in almost every way, if it is to be OF.  Wrong water column, wrong position near river, wrong vegetation.  Even the angle of the sun is wrong.  It is more believable as Beehive, and even that requires some imagination.

Bruce Jensen

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France