[Geysers] Guess the geyser and guess the location

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 14:37:58 PDT 2008

In a message dated 9/7/2008 8:41:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Koka.Sreenivas at mayo.edu writes:

We were on holiday earlier this year and came across this painting.  We post
it to the listserve so that you can guess the geyser and guess where you think
this painting was hanging when this image was captured. I will not be
surprised if the bright minds of GOSA know the geyser.  The location on the other
hand may be more difficult to ascertain, but then again, perhaps it's easier than
I think.

Well, my poor mind cannot come up with the artist's name, buut I think that's
a painting of what is supposed to be Old Faithful, no doubt painted from
description rather than actual observation by the artist... As for the location of
trhe painting, I have no idea.