[Geysers] Guess the geyser and guess the location

Koka, Sreenivas, D.D.S., Ph.D. Koka.Sreenivas at mayo.edu
Sun Sep 7 18:59:36 PDT 2008

We were on holiday earlier this year and came across this painting.  We post it to the listserve so that you can guess the geyser and guess where you think this painting was hanging when this image was captured. I will not be surprised if the bright minds of GOSA know the geyser.  The location on the other hand may be more difficult to ascertain, but then again, perhaps it's easier than I think.

Sree Koka