[Geysers] Geyser report morning Sept 2

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 16:30:12 PDT 2008

As is always the case, thanks to many others for some of the info expressed
here.

No F&M as of about 1200.

Riverside 0553.

Grotto Fountain and Grotto both 0507ie, the Grotto (apparently without Grotto
Fountain) at 1116.

Oblong 0139 and 0900.

Daisy 0706ie, 0912, 1127.

Grand 2342ie last night, 0955 (T1C).

Castle 0300ie late major steam.

Lion 0724, 0847.

Aurum 1037.

Beehive surprise many: Indicator 1101ns, Beehive 1121 (yes, a 20(+) minute
Indicator).

After yesterday morning's 0919 Great Fountain, I cannopt swear to it but I
donot think it had erupted today as of about 1230 -- the pool was near full and
quiet, and the runoff channels were largely dry.

Early:
Gemini 0634
Box Spring 0642 major.

deal here.