[Geysers] Date/Time for Streaming Cam Shots

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 10:04:50 PDT 2008

Hi.
Apparently I created some confusion by not posting the date and time for those two streaming cam shots (Daisy and Grand dual) that I sent to the list.

I missed the listserv posting for Monday, so they were published on Tuesday, but the shots were taken on Monday, Oct. 13, 2008, at around 1745 mdt (Graham may be able to give the exact time). I also tend to forget the date and time aren't on the streaming cam like they are on the still cam...
My apologies!
Pat Snyder