[Geysers] Geyser Report Wed. Oct. 8, 2008

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 22:50:31 PDT 2008

   Most of what you described seeing at F&M is (or was in the late
'90s/early 2000s) typical of the first day after an eruption--short erratic
cycles, lots of activity by Bottom and Main Vents, and strong (but usually
brief) jetting by Gold and High.  I can remember being called down several
times early in the morning for "event" cycles only to find the last remnants
of puddles on the bike path and the marker washed.

David