[Geysers] Ledge Video On YouTube

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 19:10:48 PDT 2008

Reportedly, the linked video shows Ledge Geyser during its August 16, 2008
eruption.  It is interesting to see how it's changed since 1997, the last
time I saw it erupt.  As reported earlier, the old main vent is completely
blocked.  The largest vent now appears to be the old red colored vent, which
formerly was second in size to the angled main vent.  It is interesting to
note that the height of this vent and, as far as I can tell from the video,
the nature of its eruption hasn't changed much with the blockage of the old
main vent.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bdfSyo1f6A>

Dave