[Geysers] GOSA now accepts credit cards

Udo Freund gosastore at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 28 09:41:31 PST 2008

GOSA is pleased to announce that the GOSA Store now accepts Visa,
MasterCard and Discover cards. Please visit the catalog to make online
purchases including subscriptions to the "Geyser Gazer Sput".  The
catalog may be reached from the home page, www.gosa.org
<http://www.gosa.org/> by clicking on the GOSA Store
<http://www.computerpoint.net/catalog/browsecategories.aspx?pVendNo=GOSA00>
button.

The Order Form will continue to be included in the "Sput", which in the
next issue will include spaces to write in credit card data.  However,
prices shown in print may change.  The online catalog will always
display current prices.  And the online catalog has many more items that
can't be shown in print for lack of space.

GOSA will continue to accept checks the same as in the past.  GOSA urges
the usage of whatever method of payment is most convenient.

I would like to personally thank Don Might and Lynn Stephens for helping
me in this effort.  It's been a long time coming.  Lynn helped guide me
around some legal pitfalls and set up the financial and jurisdictional
aspects.  Don's our webmaster and tweaked the programs.  Don's company,
Computer Point, donates the web hosting efforts of both the GOSA site
and the online catalog.  Thanks also to the GOSA Board of Directors for
their input and guidance.  Special thanks to my wife, Janet, for putting
up with me through all of this.  This was a team effort all the way.
Thanks also to all the others who contribute to the success of this
organization.  You know who you are.  (Sorry for the similarities to an
Academy Award acceptance speech, but this is truly how I feel.)

Happy holidays to all!

Udo Freund