[Geysers] Beehive show on 11/22/08 (Kitt)

barger bkbarger at bresnan.net
Sun Nov 23 09:48:11 PST 2008

     Beehive erupted at ~11:58  per regular clock on Saturday, Nov. 22nd.  I didn't include a photo because it wasn't very photogenic, but I want to thank the person who was running the steaming web cam, because as soon as I turned my computer on yesterday, I noticed a splash from Beehive.  (Oh it hasn't erupted yet!)  Within 20 seconds the bursts were getting bigger and I noticed a puff of steam from the Indicator's location.  Then Beehive erupted and the Indicator finally joined in.  During the eruption I noticed that Lion was also erupting.  How's that for 5 minutes of geyser gazing!  Thank you for the zoom in.  From someone who's missing the geysers.  Kitt Barger